Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black list of the players!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Black list of the players! Empty
PostSubject: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:28 pm

Ok, I decided to make the black list of players!
In the black list are:
Pipetka
Karatel*ru
Wolf*ru*
D.T. Orc
Add more if you have!
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:18 am

Ok, I decided to make the black list of players!
In the black list are:
Kmc (or kfc )
Diabolo
Zid
Morf
Hacker
Ultra
Zoro
Ruski
Ded
Pipetka
Karatel*ru
Wolf*ru*
D.T. Orc
Noxyangel (he doesnt seam dangerous he doesnt atack, but he is a spy so be careful what you say in front of him he trys to be friendly but i consider him as number 3 danger for our clan i belive that kmc found out the resets from him)
These are the threats, the dangerous players, for dark clan! The ones with red are extremely dangerous
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 5:40 am

D.T ORC sounds familer, who is it? I used many dt names. Maybe it was me.. Wat he do man? Why he blacklisted? My orc has 270 hp n def, attk n damage 180. If he killd u it cnt be me
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 7:09 am

D.t orc was super strong. But so super how super duper kfc Sad anyway you can add Mixanaz.
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:42 pm

how about diman/astranaht?
dumah may become a enemy because he will help his rus friends when his friends get attack.
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 3:19 am

Sid
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 12:09 pm

since me, ddevil, slyfer and slyfer's friend just have a war with some rus such as guba, morf/galvanise, karatel, emperor, russki, wolf, n others i forget their name, i decide to add other to black list :
- guba (this 1 is dangerous n strong because i need to loss half health to kill him)
- emperor
- another 1 i forget the name maybe ddevil or slyfer remember that weak elf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 1:21 pm

Emperor is ULTRA! He told me himself! When Dd was called 'Ultra.ru' then emporor came and said he is real ultra. Diabolo think that he can command me when he is a mod. Ha! Really no! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 4:00 pm

No1 tell dark clan wat 2 do n ru cn never tell us wat 2 do "diabolo" fuck head
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 11:06 pm

HEI MAN, I WAS THAT DARK RULES YESTERDAY, ONLY DDEVIL KNOW THAT'S ME Very Happy
U KNOW WHY ZID DIDN'T ATTACK US YESTERDAY? BECAUSE I TOLD HIM NOT TO ATTACK US N WE WON'T ATTACK HIM. HE AGREE TO ME.
EMPEROR WILL NOT HARM US. I CAN KILL HIM BY 1 HIT AND KARATEL AND RUSSKI TOO Very Happy
MOST OF THEM ADD MORE POINTS ON DAMAGE N ATTACK. SO THEY HAVE LOW HEALTH.
YESTERDAY I LOCK EMPEROR,KARATEL,MORF,GUBA, AND RUSSKI IN THE PEACEFUL AREA. WHEN THEY GO OUT THEY ALL DIE. THEY DON'T KNOW THAT WAS ME BECAUSE I USED OTHER NAME, HEHEHE. I NEED TO CHANGE NAME BECAUSE THEY NEVER ATTACK ME N EVEN KMC WON'T ATTACK ME B4. I NEED TO HIDE MY INDENTITY BECAUSE I CAN SPYING THEM. THEY WON'T ATTACK D.T.STARRR Laughing
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 12:44 am

I hide fuckall.Those russian bitchs mus know whos killn them.Wen they c me they mus run.Yesterday i came in they wer gangn up on ddevil.I killd da lot of them.Da idiots went 4 bak up then me,dd,labrat an star took them out.O ja an there trick is 2swear u an wen u swear bak they take a pic
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 4:09 am

Russians are using good strategy on fights. If they are 4 they're going in left right and down or up. That's why they kill so easy. If we will do chaos in their strategy we will win easier than before.
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 7:50 pm

KIKI.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 8:23 pm

0k,dis is 0nly a few 0f dem..Der's a l0t 0f dem actually..But i can't remember all.Zaebali,klerik,dim0n,alkash,leg0laz & haz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 2:10 pm

If it is not already on the list ill put Kai(gm kai,gm kai ru) Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 4:05 pm

Trofen ua Exclamation He is not strong but he will kill newbies,n especially dark newbies Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black list of the players!   Black list of the players! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black list of the players!
Page 1 of 1