Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PROBLEM

Go down 
+2
Darklord
*Dark_LanzZ*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*Dark_LanzZ*

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:27 am

STAR

I NEVER ATTACK PEOPLE WITHOUT A REASON

U KNOW WHY I GET MANY ENEMIES

1ST WHEN KAI SAY DARK BAD WORD

AFTER THAT
I TRY TO KILL KAI
THEN HIS FRIENDS HELP HIM TO KILL ME

"KAI,KARATEL,MORF,AND REIVEN[UA]" MUST DIE

NOW I REALLY2 HATE RU
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:23 am

Its ok Dark Lanzz!Wink
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:27 pm

Rolling Eyes why u explain to me?
coz i didn't help u to kill them?
or else?

it's not my business whom u attack n make them ur enemies. it just my advise for ur own good. they won't attack me just because u r their enemy.
u can ask to ddevil. sometimes i helped him but sometimes i will not. he knows the reason.

n did any 1 of us say he hate u? why u said so?

n this is my other advise. don't create so many new chars if u can't train it by urself. i have many chars but i train it all by myself.
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN.... BORN AND GROW UP IN SOUTH AFRICA
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:32 am

Neutral I DON'T KNOW IF ITz BECOZ I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR AWHILE "BUT" I KNOW WHEN EVER A DARK IS ATTACKED WE MUST HELP OUT IN ENYWAY, WE FIGTH TOGETHER TO WIN, NO MATTER HOW MANY ENEMYz THERE ARE Evil or Very Mad , THIS THE WAY ITz ALLWAYz BEEN FROM THE BEGANING WHEN I JOINED DARK I NEVER FOUGTH "ALONE" THIS IS WHAT MADE DARK STRONG, BY STICKING TOGETHER AND HAVEING EACH OTHERz BACKz, I HAVE MANY ENEMYz ON THE GAME BUT IT DOES NOT SCARE ME Twisted Evil THEY DON'T MAKE ME WHO I AM OR STOP ME FROM BEING WHO I AM, THEY DO NOTING FOR ME OR U, SO WHO CARE HOW MANY OF THEM THERE ARE, ALL THAT YOU SOULD KNOW IS THAT WE ALL HAVE EACH OTHERz BACK NO MATTER WHAT Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 8:16 pm

no need to make a small matter become a clan war.
we will always lose in clan war. do u know why i say so?
we can kill them many n many times n win the war but we gain nothing.
u can kill them many times but their number will not less any. even how many times u kill them, they still rus. it just increase our enemy.
how about us?
we will lose our members 1 by 1. they will always kill every darks expecially new dark members. we have many new dark member n they still newbie. they will afraid n leave dark n change their name.
overall we are lose.
we have many new members few weeks ago, but now just few of them we can see on game. u all know the reason.
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 6:35 am

Star u told me lanzz was gettin attk by morf but i ask u 2 help but u said no so i had 2 go help lanz. It was np i told them both 2 stop but i would of liked ur support star incase things got nasty i was carryin alot of gold. Darks stick 2gether Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:20 am

u wrong.
lanzz come n killed morf. so the fighting start.
i told u they are fighting, not lanzz getting attacked. is it right?
n it's 1 on 1. morf isn't so strong.
don't u think it's shame if we 2 on 1?
i will help him if morf attack me too or the enemy is really bad one or very strong or they are more than 1.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:36 am

M0rf is str0ng! But i think star is right! If lanzz started a fight with m0rf f0r n0thin the he should figure a way to win m0rf! He can expect us to make enemys just to c0ver his fights! But if m0rf was mass killing him and lanzz couldnt kill him then u should help even if lanzz is wr0ng (6th rule in the darks rules). The reas0n im being m0re friendly with the rus n0w is becouse im c0llecting g0ld and i d0nt want to get in fights f0r n0thin! Thats y if 1 dark member has a l0t of gold over 20k then u should help him in a fight! The m0st imp0rtant thing n0w is to get g0ld! The rus arent gathering g0ld they train diferent char all day! There stragety is to have 1 human 1 dwarf 1 elf ready for the 1.3 so the can chose the char with the m0st advandages in 1.3! I tell u 1 thing the str0ngest will be human or wizard!
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:28 pm

ok so if i didn't come on the game at that time, it won't be any problem or wrong at me, right?
Back to top Go down
*Dark_LanzZ*

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: hey   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:58 am

HI

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

IM NOT STARTED THE WAR WITH MORF

THE WAR IS STARTED FROM "KAI"

BUT NOW
IM AND MORF ALREADY FRIENDS NOW Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 4:01 am

A I DNT EVEN HAV A 1000GOLD Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 9:33 am

I tell you what- I never hadn't ran from wars, and other Darks too. To be strong there is ONLY 1 rule- fighht, fight and fight, and NEVER give up first. We always did that (well the most faithest darks) all rus know that we don't give up first that's why they don't want to begin 3rd or 4th war. Stick together and all will be OK. There will be no shame to us if we will fight til the end. P.s. I hope you didn't forget me!
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 1:36 am

Who r u? Rolling Eyes lol where u been?
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 4:49 pm

PLOP. My phone broke so I can't log in. I don't know when I'll get new one. But now big holliday strts and I will be on-line VERY rarely Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 6:26 am

**DARK MOJO** wrote:
Neutral I DON'T KNOW IF ITz BECOZ I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR AWHILE "BUT" I KNOW WHEN EVER A DARK IS ATTACKED WE MUST HELP OUT IN ENYWAY, WE FIGTH TOGETHER TO WIN, NO MATTER HOW MANY ENEMYz THERE ARE Evil or Very Mad , THIS THE WAY ITz ALLWAYz BEEN FROM THE BEGANING WHEN I JOINED DARK I NEVER FOUGTH "ALONE" THIS IS WHAT MADE DARK STRONG, BY STICKING TOGETHER AND HAVEING EACH OTHERz BACKz, I HAVE MANY ENEMYz ON THE GAME BUT IT DOES NOT SCARE ME Twisted Evil THEY DON'T MAKE ME WHO I AM OR STOP ME FROM BEING WHO I AM, THEY DO NOTING FOR ME OR U, SO WHO CARE HOW MANY OF THEM THERE ARE, ALL THAT YOU SOULD KNOW IS THAT WE ALL HAVE EACH OTHERz BACK NO MATTER WHAT Twisted Evil
A TRUE BRU,STAR NOT HELPN LANZZ AN GIVING DAT PUSS EXCUSE IS UNFORGIVABLE,FRM NOW ONWARDS DONT JUMP 4 HIM OK MO?AN U2 DOGG IF U READ DIS.
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:29 pm

hm... strange. why i can't read this post before n also some post in 15th july?
lord, did u do something with my user b4?
u guys don't know anything.
n slyfer what u know there?
u even maybe have not once a month come on game.
when me n dd war with some rus, u come but not 1 minutes u log off n u didn't help us even once. u also try to kill me. what u said n what u do is different.
can u assure me every1 there have not break any dark rules?
u broke more rules than me.
i have seen lanzz kill other junior dark member n force them to train him when they r in training. if they don't want, he kill them. if u want a witness, i can ask them to tell u by themself. i have their phone number.
i also saw he train rus player. then after he become a enemy of them now u want me to help him. why don't u come n help him by urself. u just can said but can't do.
he always ask other dark players to train him but he don't want to train other dark players. i know he have a training char. why he can train rus player but can't train his clanmate? he also join rus clan n change his name b4 when kmc is powerful n rus clan grows up n many darks dissappear n when i was in d.t. clan. now he back again when darks rising up again. he just using our power as his backing n help him.
how many rules he have broke.
what rules i have broke b4? not help him?
i don't want to said so clearly at there b4 just bcoz i don't want to make the problem grows bigger n don't want to fight between clanmate.
i always try to polite n don't want to argue there coz we r same clan. but what u did to me?
u n lanzz try to get me out off darks coz i'm stronger than u n i have get close relationship with some dark members? n i also got many new members n they will follow what i said only. so u want to stop my dominant there? u afraid i steal ur leadership? i tell u now i never want to become a leader. ray asked me to become his clan 2nd commander long time ago but i refuse him n told him i just want become normal member.
i don't understand what kind of leader u r. u didn't know anything what happen in game, u didn't help new members to become stronger, u didn't help us in war, u r rude, jealousy, bad temper, arrogant. now u ask dogg n mojo to break with me 4 no reason. i'm very happy now coz u r banned out 4ever there.
i always help other darks in war b4. dogg n cardo n dd knew that. we always fight rus b4 when i still weak.
why i'm back to dark again? did i gain anything?
i'm back just for helping some friends there. i was peace with about 90% rus n even kmc, he peace with me. dd know that. dd also used my name to hide from kmc b4 bcoz he knows kmc won't atk me.
but i back to dark n help u guys fight him n some rus. i never did anything bad or harm to clan but i did many good things for clan. i also posting many information n opinion what i know at there. now u said i'm unforgiven?
what about u? all ur post there not any1 is useful information. u left dark b4 n also drag some darks out too. u also not reapect to the leaders at ur post. now u made mojo, dogg n cardo leave, so who the 1 most unforgiven?
this is my ever longest post. u r the 1st 1 who can force me to post it Laughing Laughing

lord, if 1 day u banned me too, tell me on rhynn forum coz i can't read there again when u ban me, so i will change my name n won't use dark name 4ever. i feel u banned me b4 coz i can't read some new post b4 till 2 or 3 days ago. for example this slyfer last post. i didn't see it before.

Last edited by on Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:46 pm

Dark man wrote:
I tell you what- I never hadn't ran from wars, and other Darks too. To be strong there is ONLY 1 rule- fighht, fight and fight, and NEVER give up first. We always did that (well the most faithest darks) all rus know that we don't give up first that's why they don't want to begin 3rd or 4th war. Stick together and all will be OK. There will be no shame to us if we will fight til the end. P.s. I hope you didn't forget me!

man, u know why i left darks b4?
bcoz of u. when me, dd n cardo fighting with lizz n russky, u come.
but what u did? u say hi to lizz n he reply u hi too.
u saw we killed them many times. then u ask us to stop fighting with them. i don't understand why u stop us. it's ok if u don't want to help us but why u stop us. but then we stop.
but lizz n russky keep on killing us nonstop. n u didn't do anything. i was very weak that time. no any reset yet.
lizz n russky both have at least 1 reset. i n dd have go down but i saw lizz n russky kill cardo non stop. then i go up to help him. but then u all go to peace area n left me alone. i was killed by lizz n russky nonstop. i revive n die, revive n die. i can flee after i killed russky n run from his standing way to peace area. i ask u why u stop us but u didn't reply me.
what all u did really made me disappoint. so i decide to leave darks.
dogg knows that coz i told him when i met him again in game. he asked me why i left dark, so i told him my reason. he ask me to back again but i have join d.t. clan.
i think no point to stay at dark. what for. i become rus enemy bcoz i'm dark member. but the leader helping them. so no need to stay.
u r angry with them now since kmc killed u, right?
i think u still be friend with lizz now, right?
but i never angry with u. that's why i agree to back to dark again.
i have a good reason not to help lanzz. i don't think i'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 11:07 pm

did u guys remember in top 5 there's swear word for dark? u know why?
if u all want to make dark clan become evil clan n enemy of all. up to u.
almost all of u said i'm wrong there.
u guys didn't find out what happen in game n just said i'm wrong.
i just don't want to explain b4, not mean i admit i'm wrong.
anytime if u guys think i'm wrong n ban me, just tell me at rhynn forum.
no problem for me.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:34 am

Calm d0wn star Wink. . . No i never baned u. I d0nt kn0w y u didnt c the p0sts. . . Maybe u did s0methin wit yr acount and u couldnt c it. . . As f0r u star. . I am happy to have u in the dark clan. . . U and dd are the best darks ever. . Razz keep on da good w0rk! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM   PROBLEM Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:53 pm

ok, lord. no problem. i just asking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PROBLEM Empty