Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diabolo playing tricks

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Diabolo playing tricks Empty
PostSubject: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:56 pm

DiareaRU at rhynn forum wrote:
Lord, i dont see, where to put signature on your forum?Diabolo playing tricks Icon_scratch
wtf does tht mean? Hes windin me up lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 8:07 pm

me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 1:14 pm

In which p0st did he write dis? What lounge?
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 3:25 pm

He said it in player loun.. In dark topic page 2
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 1:44 pm

Haha, he fucking won't get in this forum Very Happy I'm back. The keeper of the graveyard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 1:44 pm

Haha, he fucking won't get in this forum Very Happy I'm back. The keeper of the graveyard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 9:46 pm

where have u gone man?
did u bring some gift for us? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 10:22 am

Where I've been? I have been very busy last 2 months. Gifts? I can give you my grave stone...
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 8:31 pm

~_~"
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 11:32 am

We must reorganize gyes!
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 4:53 am

Yea, we must.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:43 am

Listen to this gyes! I was in the game 2 days bef0re and i was talking with dia! We were talking about the ru and the mesterious p0wer they have gained! (alm0st all rus can kill me with 1 sh0t) ! Diab0l0 said that im right about kfc! He kn0ws that he kfc is superpowerful! He says that he d0esnt kn0w y! He insures me that kfc didnt get m0re than 3 resets! Diab0l0 though says that kfc must have found ways to cheat in the game! Ways to hack the server! Shocked Diab0l0 has found them 2 and has rep0rted them to marlowe! Marl0we says that he cant fix the pr0blem on 1.2 ver but he will fix it on 1.3! Kai has cheated too! He gave me a hacking pr0gramme to do it too! I d0nt kn0w if kai is telling the truth but ill check it! Cool
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:49 am

Oh btw d0nt mensi0n in fw forum anything of what i said at my last p0st ok! Marlowe and dia said thats its t0p secret! I mensi0ned it in 1 of my p0st and diab0l0 deleted it so pls keep it as a secret!
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 10:10 am

K.
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 8:52 pm

tell marlowe it's too late to fix it at 1.3. it just prevent the further hack at 1.3, but not fix the hack problem that have happen at past.
they will all become strongest coz their attribute points will be transfering to 1.3 too. except admin take back their attribute points.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 5:39 am

Yeah u r right thats what ill d0 star! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 6:22 am

But marlowe said all atributes will be reseted in 1.3. Exept that hack mode will transfere all points.
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 9:15 pm

a? reset to 0?
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 10:04 pm

Tsk
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 10:05 pm

Tsk
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 7:49 am

Yes, all points will be reseted by ratio 1:10. Ex you have 100 dam, in 1.3 you'll have only 10. Marlowe said so.
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 9:02 pm

i know it.
but if they hack the attribute points, they can have total more than 10000 points so in 1.3 it will be more than 1000 points. that's too much to compare with the points we have.
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 2:58 am

I thought about this believe me and I know perfect way to destroy this rus hack. We will wait til they who has hack) til they will gain 25 lvl. And then if they will have 1000+ points I will ask marlowe to delete all chars 25+ lvl. I'll tell him about hack and he will understand I hope. Do you like this gdea?
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 2:19 am

e.......... Rolling Eyes confused
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 7:52 pm

hei guys, u all must go to the game n see all ur char.
today when i log in i find my char was reset.
i don't know why coz i didn't ask for reset.
n i see some of my points at damage,health,attack n defense was missing.
it's strange.

last night i saw dark cardo n dark dogg on the game. they are back.
but when i want come to them, the game was stun. when i back again, they have gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diabolo playing tricks   Diabolo playing tricks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diabolo playing tricks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr) :: Dark problems-
Jump to: