Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Empty
PostSubject: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 5:45 pm

Ok this t0pic is b0ring i kn0w but new darks in 1.3 ver will find it very interesting! So this is something like the hist0ry of our clan:
As m0st of the players kn0w i have been playing this game l0nger than anybody! Well bef0re the Dark clan was created, at the begining of the games creati0n, there were only a few players who played the game (about 8 or 10)! I was Greekgod then and i liked killing everybody! I f0rced the new players to give me their weap0ns and p0ti0ns! I was very mean to them! I was evil! I kept seeing the top 5 players and they had exp that i thought was inp0sible to reach and that they werent realy players but myths! At the end i found out they were all rus and they trained together! I didnt have any friends to train with! I trained by myself until 33 lvl by killing m0nsters! 1 day i saw a player about 28 lvl whoes name was turb0! I became friends with him and trained for 3 days with him until he quited the game! I then reached lvl 37! I still saw the rus t0p 5 players training and geting str0nger! I asked them to help me and they said n0! Then after that i became furious and i wanted everybody to be scared of me so i renamed to lord of evil! After killing many players i had made many enemys! (by the way new players came and we became about 16) my enemys chased me together but couldnt defeat me (1 of them was ultra)! Until they told the t0p 5 players. .
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 6:12 pm

. . .Then the 5 t0p players who were 70+ lvl killed me n0n st0p! It is then when i started hating rus! Oh btw the top 5 players had a clan /*\ was there clan! Ultra joined them and chased me! One day i met s0nicwolf! A guy who was just like me! We trained together and he pr0mised me that we would bec0me the str0ngest players in da game! Then we met kmc! He was friendly! We then started trainin all t0gether da 3 of us! Me kmc and s0nic became str0ng about 50 lvl! Then me and s0nic dicided to creat the l0rd clan! Kmc did n0t agree and desapeared fr0m the game f0r a while! New players joined and then the l0rd clan became big! Realy big! That piri0d a l0t 0f players played! The same peri0d the !Rus! clan was created! We foughted and reached top 5 with l0rd clan! Then 1 day i saw a player called vytas! At first i thought killing him but then i said " y kill him he is new i w0nt win anything" he became a l0rd member and then trained with me! Kmc in the meanwhile had changed a l0t and trained with the other rus! The 1 day i renamed to dark lord and i saw that lord vytas had renamed to dark man! Then i said "hm. . i new clan would be good" and the we agreed with dark man and made the dark clan which exists until today! About kmc: honestly my bigest mistacke in da game was kiling the rus player called ultra! If i hadnt killed him then kmc might n0t have been my enemy today! Of course the reas0n i killed ultra is becouse he was geting dangerously str0ng and he atempted many times to kill me! Anw kmc left me and s0nic and joined his rus! U see this snake doesnt apriciate the help me and s0nic gave him and is so selfish that he even went and made his own clan just to be a b0ss! To much power i say!
About the lord clan: i never left it thats why my name is dark l0rd becouse i was priviously l0rd and i was evil bef0re! Im still l0rd but im als dark
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 6:25 pm

Wow dark clan history is amazing. Tht kfc was nice lol hard 2 believe. I had a feeling lord u was also lord clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 6:36 pm

Your story is very intresting. But about me it isn't so. But I can tell you what happened.
At the begining I was called as player and when I started to play biggest had exp was 510000 or something. I became 6 lvl as player and I had 1 enemy (player too) who always killed me. I hated him (I think he's zid or ruski) and I called Vytas. I trained til 24 lvl by myself but that Player stil found out who I am. He stil could kill me. Then I met guy who was called FAQ BOT (He was kfc) he asked me things, we talked and then I met a guy, who started to kill Faq bot. He was Lord sonic. I asked him why he is killing him. He asked short 'enemy'. Then faq bot logged out and then Sonic gave me very good dagger (I stil have it and I don't know why, maybe becouse it was from my 1st friend in the game +4.5 attack and +3.5 damage) and some armour and asked me to join lord clan. I asked him few things and I agreed. I reached 26 lvl and then I met Lord evil (Dark lord) I trained with him til night 3 or 4 days and we reached top. Then I renamed into Dark man and he into Dark lord. Then clan Dark 1st day saw day light Cool
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 6:40 pm

Truely it is amazing! Yes even if it is hard to believe kmc was 1 of my first and good friends then! Believe me if i hadnt killed ultra the dark clan or ru clan wouldnt exsist! If i hadnt killed ultra this game might never had a p0int! It would be just a chatroom! As u see our acti0ns in da game might couse the st0ry of da game! I would sugest marlowe to try puting these tw0 clans st0ry in da progue of da game but with his brains he would never do it!
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 6:49 pm

Yea, Marlowe is so dumb!
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 10:39 pm

HEI HEI HEI, IF U R THE GREEKGOD, U HAVE FORGET ME LORD. WHEN UR LVL 30 N ME ONLY 5 OR 6, I MET U IN THE GAME. U GIVE ME SOME POTIONS N HELP ME KILL MONSTER. BUT I FORGET WHAT MY NAME AT THAT TIME. I REMEMBER THAT TIME THE TOP 1 PLAYER IS 234AD OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I CAN'T REMEMBER CLEARLY.
THEN WHEN MY LVL GROW TO 11 OR 12, I MET U AGAIN IN THE GAME. THAT TIME UR LVL HAVE GROW TO 32. BUT U REALLY BECAME ANOTHER PERSON. U KILL ME N KILL OTHER PLAYERS. THEN WE RUN TO THE SAFE AREA N U WAITING AT OUTSIDE AREA.
U SAID "WE R THE CHAMPIONS" "NO FORCE CAN DEFEAT ME". I THINK U R CRAZY AT THAT TIME Laughing
I QUIT THE GAME AT LVL 23 BECAUSE IT'S REALLY HARD TO GROW UP BY KILLING MONSTERS AND WASTE TOO MUCH MONEY. I DIDN'T KNOW CAN GROW UP BY KILLING OTHER PLAYERS.
SOMETIMES I LOG IN TO SEE THE CHANGE. WHEN I LOG IN AGAIN THE TOP 1 NAME IS KONSTANTIN OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. THEN FEW WEEKS LATER THE TOP 1 CHANGE TO A PLAYER NAME TAO REN. I HAVE MET BOTH OF THEM. THEY WANT TO KILL ME.
THEN I THINK ALL HIGH LVL PLAYER ARE DANGEROUS SO EVERYTIME I SEE THEM, I ALWAYS QUIT THE GAME QUICKLY B4 THEY COME TO ME.
THEN I PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN MAYBE ON OCT OR NOV LAST YEAR. THE GAME HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH. N I PLAY TILL NOW.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 11:01 pm

Yeah i did that often star! Hehehe ! Sry! I used t0 kill players and when the ran to safez0ne i would tell them : "i rule , im the champi0n u are usless" hahaha! Those days the game was b0ring thats y i was like that! N0w i protect newbies! Yeah Tao ren was f0r a l0ng time in t0p 5! His rus or ukrainien! He was first km0wn as nekr0n!
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:42 am

IT'S OK LORD. EVERY PLAYER KILL OTHER PLAYER TO GET MORE EXP.
AT THAT TIME JUST FEW PLAYERS HERE N MANY TRICKS HAVE NOT BEEN FOUND.
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:38 am

But I earned 200k exp by killing keepers of the groove! It is 11 lvls-from 100 til 111! I had broken the record of earned exp by killing only monsters! Hehe
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:15 pm

Guys in 2 m0nths i cl0se 3 years of playing dis game!
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 2:45 pm

Why play so long lol 3 fuckin years dying lol!! lol! Very Happy Razz afro Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:07 pm

Lord, in winter u said u're playing 2 years. Nw u say u play 3 years. Hm... ....
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 4:00 pm

N0. . . I said about 2 years n0t exackly 2 it was like 2 and a half then! In 2 m0nths it will be 3! Y a play s0 l0ng? I want my name to stay as a legend in the game!
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 7:22 am

Hehe. In June gonna be 1 year how I am playing. Hooray! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN.... BORN AND GROW UP IN SOUTH AFRICA
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:07 am

Cool I HAVE A HISTORYICAL STORY ABOUT OUR CLAIN, OUR LEADDERz, kmc AND HOW "RU CLAIN" CAME IN TO BEING AND HOW WE BECAME THE STRONGEST CLAIN ON RHYNN AT THAT TIME Twisted Evil ENYONE INTRESTED IN HEARIN A OLD MEMBERz STORY Question Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!   The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hist0ry of Dark clan and s0me relatives!
Page 1 of 1