Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how to top up paypal account

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-03-07

how to top up paypal account Empty
PostSubject: how to top up paypal account   how to top up paypal account Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:16 am

hey guys,
i just found out how to top up paypal account without paying or using credit card.
but maybe it will take some times to get it.
check it out here
http://bux.to/?r=hansenmodinata

if u decide to reg here, don't forget to add my account name on the referal name. my account name already fill in so don't clear it Very Happy

paypal is the easy way to buy premium in game n also paying anything by online
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: how to top up paypal account   how to top up paypal account Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:48 am

Ok bro signed up clicked 20 ads got 0.28p lol i cnt click mre says gotta wait 24 hrs is there other sites I cn click frm?
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: how to top up paypal account   how to top up paypal account Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:01 pm

just only that. u can try again after several hours if it put on other new ads again.
i have more than $3 in 1 week. i'm clicking while i was working. i have only 5 referal now.
3 of them are my account Laughing
so i can gain double by it. but 1 computer only can have 1 account so i use other computer to reg, login n clicking

u have clicking 38 ads n gain $0.38 n bcoz u r my referal so i also gain $0.38
all u need is find more referal. the ads clicked by ur referal also add to ur account.
in 1 day there is about 15ads. if u have at least 10 referal n they all clicking, u can get 10x15 = 150 x $0.01 = $1.5 in 1 day.
if u have money, u can try purchase referal. i'm still trying on usual method.
if u have many referal, then u don't need to clicking anymore. just lets ur referal clicking n it's enough for u.
try to get more referal from other forum. that's the best way.
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

PostSubject: Re: how to top up paypal account   how to top up paypal account Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:31 pm

Use hidemyass.Com hides ur ip so u cn register again n again hehe
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

PostSubject: Re: how to top up paypal account   how to top up paypal account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:37 am

Bro they dnt support paypal anymre only alertpay never heard of them.. I duno wat 2 do..
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

PostSubject: Re: how to top up paypal account   how to top up paypal account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:22 am

Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: how to top up paypal account   how to top up paypal account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:27 am

U want buy referal?
It seem only can be using alertpay.
Try to get referal from tibia players bro. Most of them want to premium but they dnt have credit card n sms payment not available in their country. So the chance to get them will be more
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: how to top up paypal account   how to top up paypal account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:34 am

I think maybe u want upgrade ur account Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: how to top up paypal account   how to top up paypal account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:25 am

Hey guys, sorry for my long not logged in time. I am really busy at the moment, I have to prepare for exams and I have to go to another lessons almoust every day. That really sucks. I will try to log in more frequantly. What are you talkin' bout here? Does rhynn needs premium now? And why rhynn forum doesn't work?
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

PostSubject: Re: how to top up paypal account   how to top up paypal account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:10 pm

Hey man gd luck, star bro alert pay dnt work nothing supports it.. Wat u gna do?
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: how to top up paypal account   how to top up paypal account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:45 am

hey guys, i have gain $9 in my main account now Very Happy
i create 6 new account n add referral to my main account. everyday i log on all account n clicking. if i have more time i will create more to get more clicking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to top up paypal account   how to top up paypal account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to top up paypal account
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr) :: The Dark lounge-off topic-
Jump to: